How To Save Money On Our Retreats:

1. Apply for A VSAC Non-Degree Grant. You need to be a Vermont resident.
If you are a Vermont resident, you can apply for a VSAC (Vermont Student Assistance Corp.)
Non-Degree grant. This is dependent upon your income. Go here for the application.

2. Refer-A-Friend Program.
For each person that you refer, who signs up and attends a
retreat, you get a $25 referral fee (after they have attended the retreat). So, if you refer 5
people, you get $125.
If you wanted to do a retreat, you can apply that referral money to your retreat tuition.

3. *Potential Scholarship Fund. 
As of April 19th, 2017, I've just put a donation button on the website to
see if I can generate some scholarship money to help a woman who really wants to take a
retreat, but has income challenges at the moment, get some scholarship $. 

If the other two options don't work for you, check back in a little while to see if I've raised some
scholarship money. It will be used to pay for a portion of a retreat goers tuition (which includes
room & board and the entire program) as well as the credit card processing fees.

4. Payment Plan. 
You can pay for a retreat in three monthly payments. Look for the payment plan option when
you go to the Purchase Retreat Page. 

*In the past I had raised money under the umbrella of a 501C3 nonprofit, but found that I was
spending too much time writing grants and seeking money. Hopefully, these other options will
replace that for those that need some assistance.