Ready to navigate your turning point?
- Are you a woman on a path to living more consciously, with greater clarity, and vibrant health?
- Overwhelmed by all of the political negativity and trying to figure out how to stay positive?
- Is it time to create powerful change from the inside out–in a warm, loving, compassionate community with supportive teachers and guides?
Welcome To Your Turning Point Retreats.
Our 3 day weekend retreats offer YOU:
- "Whole person" learning and support on an organic farm that provides a fertile space for your true voice to be heard so that you can turn your VISION into ACTION.
- A heartfelt, connection based coaching and learning style that allows you to benefit from your own voice, and the voices of others.
Immerse yourself for three nights and three days in this wellness retreat in the beautiful Mad River Valley of Vermont—one of Vermont's best kept secrets.
What You Will Get:
During this extraordinary time of self care, self reflection, and self mastery, you will:
- Three nights accomodations in a beautiful space overlooking the organic farm
- Eat 9 meals of amazing organic food grown on our farm prepared by a chef
- Develop a daily mindfulness practice that you can take home to consistently help relieve stress and respond to life's ups and downs not just react
- Spend time on an authentic working Vermont organic farm where you will harvest organic fruits and vegetables and make a meal together. (Healthy cooking instruction provided too!)
- Participate in life coaching exercises, including a unique experience with horses as life coaches, designed to help you connect to your best authentic self
- Improve your communication skills
- Spend time in nature: hiking, swimming, connecting with horses, and enjoying life on an organic farm
- Learn how to add healing herbs to your every day life
- Participate in presentations/demos of alternative healing tools
- Create a vision board and use other intention setting tools
- Get a massage, rest, renew, and recharge
- And more...Each group is different, and Amy customizes each retreat to fit the needs of the group that shows up. She also adds lots of little extra bonuses.
We all need support and guidance.
"My retreat team of health and wellness experts and I have many tools to help you."
YOUR REAL LIFE CHANGE LAB – FILLED WITH LIFE COACHING EXERCISES
& GUIDANCE FOR PERSONAL CHANGE
Throughout your 3 day immersion, you will work with Amy and her team of life coaches and other mentors. Amy’s unique gifts include her ability to genuinely and lovingly see into a person's soul—or your best authentic self. She can help you tap into the part of yourself that knows all of the next right steps for you to create the life you truly want to live.
Amy is an embodiment of the work that she has done on herself- over 35 years of personal & spiritual growth research and personal experience, and is passionate about sharing all of the tools and tips that have worked for her. She is a catalyst for change and your life will definitely be changed if you are ready and willing to make the changes.
EQUINE THERAPY/LIFE COACHING WITH HORSES
Experience powerful reflections on how YOU show up in the world through interactions with horses. Horses look for authenticity and leadership from others including humans. They have the ability to sense both our energy and intent. They can detect a person’s underlying feelings and emotions and respond accordingly. There is much that we can learn about ourselves from horses. Some of our retreat goers have had some powerful "aha" moments when working with the horses and our equine assisted life coach, Janis Cooper.
HERBS AS MEDICINE
Take an herbal workshop with our team members, Serena or Helen, and learn about how easy and beneficial it is to add healing herbs to your every day life. Take home herbal products that we create together, such as teas, tinctures, balms, salves, and more.
LEARN HOW TO GROW AND EAT ORGANIC FOOD
Spend time on an authentic, working, certified organic farm connecting with the land, plants and animals. Learn about organic food- why you should eat it and a bit about how to grow it, with one of Vermont's most popular and experienced organic farmers, Dave Hartshorn.
Get an opportunity to connect with the land by putting your hands in the soil to plant, do a little weeding and harvest. We'll even harvest our own vegetables together and prepare a meal.
Dave has been farming his whole life. He is one of the most knowledgeable organic farmers around--tells great stories and is a terrific teacher.
REFLECT, REPLENISH, RENEW
While you’re here, you’ll enjoy plenty of time in the beautiful Vermont outdoors.Hike, swim in the river, get a fabulous massage, do yoga, connect with nature and so much more. Put some healthy tools into practice that you can take home and start doing right away.
If you've been looking for an opportunity to jump start some big positive changes in your life, this might be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Click here to explore upcoming retreat dates. Beginning in June, 2017.