For women who are motivated to write their greatest chapter yet, Your Turning Point is the supportive connection based experience that provides a fertile space for your true voice to be heard so that
you can turn your VISION into ACTION
Take a break from your every day life to:
- Become inspired
- Eat fabulous food
- Connect more deeply to yourself, others, and the natural world
- And, get tools to bridge the gap between the life you truly desire and your day to day life.
Immerse yourself in a hands on experiential learning environment for three nights and three days in the beautiful Mad River Valley of Vermont-one of Vermont's best kept secrets.
- Eat amazing organic food prepared by an award winning chef grown nearby
- Develop a daily mindfulness practice (helps relieve stress and respond to life's ups and downs without reacting, which is our normal response)
- Spend time on an authentic working Vermont organic farm. Harvest organic fruits and vegetables and make a meal together. (Healthy cooking instruction provided too.)
- Participate in life coaching exercises designed to help you connect to your best authentic self
- Improve your communication skills with all of the people in your life
- Spend time in nature: hiking, swimming, time with horses, and on an organic farm
- Learn how to add healing herbs to your every day life
- Participate in presentations/demos of alternative healing tools
- Create a vision board and use other intention setting tools
- Get a massage, rest, renew, and recharge
- And more...each group is different, and Amy customizes each retreat to fit the needs of the group that shows up. She also adds lots of little extra bonuses.
We all need support and guidance from those who are doing the things that we want to be doing.
My retreat team of health and wellness experts and I have many tools to help you.
LIFE COACHING EXERCISES & GUIDANCE FOR PERSONAL CHANGE
Amy has a knack for seeing into a person's soul--or their best authentic self. She can help you tap into that part of yourself that knows all of the next right steps for you to create the life you truly want to live. She is an embodiment of the work that she has done on herself-over 35 years of personal & spiritual growth research and personal experience, and sharing all of the tools and tips that have worked for her. She is a catalyst for change and your life will definitely be changed if you are ready and willing to make the changes.
LIFE COACHING WITH HORSES
Spend a day learning about how you show up to others with Amy and her team member, Janis, another life coach, and her horses. Horses look for authenticity and leadership from others including humans. They have the ability to sense both our energy and intent. They can detect a person’s underlying feelings and emotions and respond accordingly. There is much that we can learn about ourselves from horses. Some of our retreat goers have had some powerful "aha" moments when working with the horses.
ADDING HEALING HERBS TO EVERY DAY LIVING
Take an herbal workshop with Serena or Helen and learn about how easy and beneficial it is to add healing herbs to your every day life. Take home herbal products that we create together, such as teas, tinctures, balms, salves, and more.
LEARN HOW TO GROW AND EAT ORGANIC FOOD
Spend time on an authentic, working, certified organic farm connecting with the land, plants and animals. Learn about organic food- why eat it and a bit about how to grow it, with one of Vermont's most popular and experienced organic farmers, Dave Hartshorn.
Get an opportunity to connect with the land by putting your hands in the soil to plant, do a little weeding and harvest. We'll even harvest our own vegetables together and prepare a meal.
Dave has been farming his whole life. He is one of the most knowledgeable organic farmers around--tells great stories and is a terrific teacher. He also has a marketing background.
Hike, swim in the river, get a fabulous massage, do yoga, connect with nature and so much more. Put some healthy tools into practice that you can take home and start doing right away.
And, Amy also offers one-on-one life coaching, and online group masterminds, after the retreat is over to keep you on track once you get home.
If you've been looking for an opportunity to jump start some big positive changes in your life, this might be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Dates for our 3 day/night, all inclusive, long weekend retreats beginning in June 2017-October of 2017, are coming soon.